Enter Your Information Below. Keep in mind most newspapers require you to provide at least your address and a telephone number to publish your letter.
Tips for writing a good Letter to the Editor:
Letters to the Editor are a great way for you to declare your support for Vitalis and encourage the community to support him. Make your letter concise and the message clear and easy to understand.
- Keep it short (under 200 words) and to the point, otherwise the message will get lost.
- If possible, refer to past articles or editorials in the paper. Quoting a source is a good way to back up your statement.
- Always make sure that someone who did not read the story you are referring to would understand what you are talking about.
- Make sure your statements are accurate.
- Check spelling and grammar.